- Commencing 2018
- Part Time, 15 hours per week (across 3 or 4 days)
- Be at the forefront of educational innovation
Bialik College is an independent Jewish school with students attending from 3 year old Kinder to VCE. Staff enjoy a warm and close knit working environment on one campus in Hawthorn East. You don't need to be Jewish to work at Bialik, just sympathetic to the school's ethos and outstanding at what you do!
- Plan and deliver formal and informal programs in collaboration with teachers that deliver curriculum objectives
- Work with individual teachers and students to develop technical skills and knowledge
- Help students and teachers use and deliver learning through a range of technologies
- To promote makerspace programs throughout the College and externally where required
- Implement coding within makerspace and ELC, Primary and Middle School classrooms.
- Maintain all equipment ensuring it is tracked and in a state of good repair
- Research and source equipment in line with Educational Resources projects
Required Skills and Experience
- Relevant education or experience in a maker-centred culture (or similar).
- Management or program coordination experience.
- Coding and maker-centred learning knowledge
- The ability to communicate and collaborate with students of all ages and other College staff
- A passion for Makerspace and the desire to try new ideas
Please via our ad on SEEK: http://www.seek.com.au/Job/34202572/?cid=
Applications will be reviewed as they are received.