Sport is a major focus of the extra-curricular program and each student is encouraged to participate to the best of their ability and at a level which best matches their potential.
Bialik is proud to offer an outstanding swimming pool and sports centre combined with dedicated gymnastics, tennis, hockey, basketball, netball and cricket facilities on campus.
Training squads take place every morning before school for swimming, athletics and cross-country. Lunchtime sport clinics take place for many sports including “hooptime” basketball, netball, football, indoor soccer, tennis, soccer, hockey, cricket, softball, volleyball and European handball.
Bialik students compete and are involved in:
- The Victorian Basketball Championships
- The Victorian Cycling Championships
- Victorian Jewish School Sports Association
- Victorian All Schools Athletic Championships
- Victorian Interschool Skiing Championships
- Victorian Interschool Swimming State Championships
- and a large range of sports in the Eastern Independent Schools of Melbourne (EISM) competitions.