Scroll down for current vacancies. This page is updated regularly; please visit this page often to view new employment opportunities.
Bialik College values experienced candidates, however new graduate applications will always be reviewed on the basis of merit. Bialik College reserves the right not to make an appointment for any of the advertised positions.
For a private and confidential discussion regarding any of our advertised positions please contact Eleanor Muscat, Human Resources Manager, on (03) 9822 7981.
How to apply
In preparing an application, please read the advertisement and position description carefully to ensure that you can demonstrate your ability to meet the inherent requirements of the position and have a good understanding of the role.
Applications should contain:
1) A covering letter addressing skills, qualifications and experience
2) Your Curriculum Vitae containing detailed employment history
Applications should be forwarded, by the closing date, to the Human Resources Manager. Electronic applications are welcome and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: To be considered for any advertised position with us you must:
1) hold a valid VIT registration or Working with Children Check (or be in a position to apply for one immediately);
2) have legal right to work in Australia; and
3) ensure all information given and contained in your resume is accurate and up-to-date.
Bialik College is committed to protecting children and young people from harm therefore all potential employees are screened accordingly.