What is the Bialik Babysitting Introductory Service (BIS)?
BIS facilitates Bialik parents to book Bialik students or Alumni babysitters
Benefits of BIS
- Offers parents access to affordable babysitting
- Allows parents to support the College’s eco-system
- Gives students a paying job to gain responsibilities and experience
How does it work?
Step 1: Parents email [email protected] BIS and ask for an available babysitter
Step 2: The BIS administrator then sends a message to all the BIS students (usually via WhatsApp) with the babysitting criteria
Step 3: The first suitable person to reply is given the job
- Babysitter must be in Year 9-12 or a Bialik Alumni
- Babysitter must read and agree to Terms and Conditions.
Failure to meet any of these responsibilities will result in removal from the service.
- Make sure that children in your care are safe
- Keep track of your appointments
- Get to your job on time
- Dress appropriately
- Be professional and polite
- One-off $10 annual BIS fee per school year – payable by the parent via Trybooking
- Parents pay the babysitter directly at the end of their session (bank transfer or cash)
- Non drivers – $15 an hour
- Drivers – $20 an hour
- For driver with daytime work – $22 an hour
The School does not play any role in any babysitting arrangement that may arise from this service. All such arrangements are private between the student and the parents requiring a babysitting service. The School will not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any babysitting arrangements made or sought to be made.
Contact [email protected]
Comments are closed.