The primary responsibility of the Hebrew Classroom for the education and welfare of students in their care. The bi-lingual Classroom Assistant will work cooperatively as a member of the Early Learning Centre in order to provide an educational program that is in line with curriculum and appropriate to the interests and developmental needs of children in the ELC. The role works closely with the Classroom Teachers to ensure a thorough approach is taken when implementing learning programs.
- Possess relevant childcare qualifications and hold a valid Victorian Working with Children Check
- Fluent in Hebrew (spoken and written)
- Understanding of curriculum and students’ needs
- Experience in working with children and families
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed team player
Bialik College is located close to the Monash Freeway and Tooronga Station.
- Be part of a wider school community.
- Access to additional resources & personnel working onsite including Student Services Team, School Nurse, Maintenance Staff
- Salary packaging options.
- Onsite gym & swimming pool.
- Access to school fee discounts for enrolled Kinder- Year 12 children.
- Access to free and confidential wellbeing support including onsite Psychologists and Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Professional development opportunities.
- Safe & secure environment with onsite security and parking
Please submit your application directly via SEEK.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Strictly no agencies please.
Comments are closed.