About the role
Bialik Crèche provides long day care for children aged from three months to three years old. We are seeking skilled and experienced Educators to provide high quality care for our enrolled children and their families. Also seeking fluent speaking Hebrew Educators, who will lead musical, religious and cultural Jewish learning experiences in the Creche.
This position is responsible for providing care and education for our children, involving planning and implementing curriculum and experiences.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm.
Our Ideal Person
You will have a proven track record for providing a stimulating, safe and nurturing environment for children in line with organisational values and strategy.
You will ideally hold the following qualifications:
- Completed an approved two ACECQA qualification in Early Childhood
- Minimum two years’ experience working as an Educator or Room Leader
- Valid Working with Children’s check
- Be willing to obtain a Police check
- Recognised first aid, emergency asthma management and anaphylaxis management training
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Standards (NQS) and the National Regulations to make sure their practices are in accordance with these.
Bialik College is located close to the Monash Freeway and Tooronga Station.
- Rostered day off (RDO) one day each month.
- Free secure onsite parking.
- Be part of a wider school community.
- Access to additional resources & personnel working onsite including Student Services Team, School Nurse, Maintenance Staff
- Salary packaging options.
- Onsite gym & swimming pool.
- Access to school fee discounts for enrolled Kinder- Year 12 children.
- Access to free and confidential wellbeing support including onsite Psychologists and Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Local retail discounts.
- Discounted rental rates for school premises.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Safe & secure environment with onsite security
Please submit your application directly via SEEK.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Strictly no agencies please.
Comments are closed.