Performing Arts Award
Bialik College offers Performing Arts Awards to students entering Year 5 or Year 10 in 2025. Applications open 1 December 2023.
Applications close on 30 January 2024 at 5pm.
Click here to apply.
The Performing Arts Award is valued at $10,000 per annum
Students entering Year 5 in 2025: Award valid for Years 5-9 inclusive
Students entering Year 10 in 2025: Award valid for Years 10-12 inclusive
Please note: Individuals can hold only one scholarship / bursary / award at any time.
Requirement and Expectations of Award Recipients
Award Recipients are required to:
1. display a strong commitment to the Bialik College Performing Arts program
2. take Drama and/or Music as a subject for the duration of the Award
3. participate as a performer in productions, ensembles, concerts and extra-curricular activities as designated by Head of Department, some of which may involve attendance at rehearsals and performances outside school hours
4. attend all classes and rehearsals punctually and well prepared
5. role-model exemplary behaviour in performing arts rehearsals and events
6. respect the Mission, Vision and Values that govern the College.
Students are required to provide:
- a PDF of the their two most recent music/drama/dance exam results/reports/certificates and achievements
- a video up to 5 minutes of them performing