Reporting to the Head of Mathematics, the Maths Teacher will deliver lessons of a high standard based on an understanding of varied teaching and learning approaches. Additionally the Maths Teacher would provide support to students who have learning difficulties, specifically in Mathematics.
Offering flexible working options, Part-time or Full-time position available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver Maths lessons for Middle Students
- Cater for individual learning needs within the classroom
- Work with the Maths department to develop and evaluate curriculum
- Demonstrate knowledge of content and pedagogy
- Monitor, evaluate and report of student progress
- Create a culture of learning within the classroom
- Opportunity to take on a STEM Project Leadership responsibility
- Solid experience in Maths teaching across Middle year levels
- VIT registration is essential
- An understanding of the national curriculum and different teaching methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
As an accredited Employer of Choice, there are many employee benefits at Bialik College, including:
- Staff fee discount for children attending Bialik College
- Competitive salary, tax benefits and salary packaging
- Additional gifted leave for Jewish Public Holidays
- Free onsite parking
Please submit your application directly via SEEK.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Strictly no agencies please.
Comments are closed.