Bialik Out of School Hours Club
Bialik’s Before Care, Aftercare and the Holiday Program are run by the BOSHClub: Bialik’s Out of School Hours Club. The program is for children aged 3 – 8 years.
Children have fun whilst playing and learning at the BOSHClub! They participate in an exciting program that includes arts and craft, cooking activities, games, sports, drama, board games, dress ups and fun with friends. On request from parents, children can also participate in homework club.
The BOSHClub also provides a nutritious and healthy breakfast at Before School Care and afternoon tea at After School Care.
Term 3 School Holiday Program – Friday 18 September – Friday 2 October 2020
Vacation Care Closed on Monday 28 September.
Click here to view the Term 3 School Holiday Program.
How to book
- All bookings must be done through My Family Lounge app.
- Bookings must be done three days before child’s attend. No walk in will be except it
- Any late bookings will be charge additional $10 fee per child per day. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- We are unable to accept cancellations or give refund once a booking has been placed. In case of illness, please provide certificate.
What to bring?
- Please bring morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack and drink bottle. Make sure you don’t bring any food that needs to be heated and remember not to bring anything containing nuts.
- Pack spare clothes and if your child needs to have a sleep please bring their bed linen.
No swimming and no incursions are permitted due to restrictions for COVID – 19
The Bialik College Kinder program runs from 8.30am – 3.30pm Monday – Thursday and 8.30am – 12pm on Fridays. In 2020, we are providing parents with optional FREE aftercare between 12pm – 3.30pm on Friday. To book this aftercare, parents will need to give a minimum of 48 hours’ notice that their child will be attending. Aftercare can be booked online (from 2020) via My Family Lounge. If your child is booked in and then the service is no longer needed, parents will need to cancel 24 hours before the start time or parents will be charged $25 per session, per child.
How to book
- Click here to enrol by registering with MyFamily Lounge
- Confirm your booking with payment. Bialik parents organise payment with the Bialik Finance Office.
You may wish to download the MyFamily App from your App store for easy booking.
As the staff to children ratio needs to be planned in advance, we ask all parents to also plan in advance. Students need to be booked into these programs to avoid a late booking charge and to give sufficient notice of cancellation to avoid cancellation fees.
We offer permanent and casual bookings at an affordable price to accommodate the needs of our families. Once enrolled, bookings can be made online at any time, up to 24 hours prior to the session of care. Bookings made within 24 hours will incur an extra charge of $4 per session per child.
Bookings made within 5 working days for a Holiday Program session will incur an extra charge of $10 per day per child. These additional charges are to support the engagement of additional team members at short notice, and ordering additional transport for excursions if required.
Late bookings made within 24 hours of the session can only be made by calling the ELC Reception on 9822 4599.
Our wonderful BOSHClub staff, are very experienced Early Childhood Educators, with may years of experience. They provide the highest level of care in a warm and happy environment, forging strong connections to the children. Staff have a current working with Children check and are trained in First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis.
What to bring
Make sure your children wear/bring appropriate footwear and clothing, including a hat.
Where is the service located?
The BOSHClub is located on site at Bialik College. All children attending the service must be dropped off in the morning or collected in the afternoon by an authorised person and signed in and out of the service each session.
Entry MUST be via the Tooronga Rd entrance as other entrances (including the Sports Centre carpark) will be locked.
Contact number: 0477 442 112
- Before care: $17.00 per session
- After care: $33.75 per session
- Vacation Care: $76.00 per session. There is an extra charge for incursions.
- Before School Care: 7.15am to 8.45am
- After School Care: 3.30pm to 6pm
- After School Care (Fridays): 12pm to 5pm
- Holiday Program/Student Free Days: 7.15am to 6pm
48 hours’ notice is required for cancellation of a before and after school booking. Parents who cancel student bookings without the required notice or who book a session and the student is absent will be charged for that session. In the case of illness please provide a medical certificate. Cancellations must be phoned through to ELC Reception on 9822 4599.