At Bialik College the Careers Department provides students with a careers counselling service, education program and access to facilities and resources to maximise their career and further study options. The Career Counsellor is there to assist all students with their important career, course and subject decisions as they progress through School and to help them embark on their journey beyond Bialik.
Our careers councelling services include:
- Individual careers counselling, subject choice counselling and VTAC preference counselling
- Careers and courses events for Years 9 to 12
- Comprehensive Careers Resource Centre
- Career guidance programs
- Morrisby report in year 10.
- Careers intranet site
- Careers events announced in student and staff and parent newsletters
- Liaison with VTAC, universities and TAFEs
- Assistance with applications to overseas universities
- Parent information evenings on VTAC and career choices
- Work Experience management and support