Providing Before Care, After Care and the Vacation Program.
BOSH Club stands for Bialik’s Out of School Hours Program. Children have fun while playing and learning at the BOSH Club! They participate in exciting programs that include arts and crafts, games, sports, drama, board games, dress ups and fun with friends.
Registration and Bookings
- Register for BOSH Club through the My Family Lounge App.
- Book individual days on the same App.
- Payment is made monthly. The Finance department generates invoices and emails them directly to parents.
Term and Conditions
- Once registered, bookings must be made 24 hours in advance of the Before or After Care session and 48 hours in advance for Vacation Care.
- Walk-ins will not be accepted for Vacation Care.
- Late bookings made less than 24 hours Before and After Care or less than 48 hrs for Vacation Care will be charged an additional $10 fee per child, per day.
- Late bookings made within 24 hours of the session can only be made by calling the ELC Reception on 9822 4599.
- The comprehensive Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Refunds and Cancellations
- 24 hours of notice is required for cancellation of Before and After Care bookings.
- 48 hours of notice is required for cancellation of Vacation Care.
- Parents who cancel bookings without the required notice or who book a session and the student is absent will be charged for that session.
- In the case of illness please provide a medical certificate.
- Cancellations must be phoned through to:
- Before School Care provides a nutritious and healthy breakfast.
- After School Care provides afternoon tea.
- Vacation Program does not provide food. Participants must bring a packed lunch and two snacks.
What to bring to Vacation Program?
- A morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack and drink bottle. Don’t bring any food that needs to be heated.
- Don’t bring anything containing nuts.
- Spare clothes.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing, including a hat.
- If your child needs to sleep during the day, please bring their bed linen.
The Bialik College Kinder program runs during the school week from 8.30am – 3.30pm and finishes early on Fridays at 12pm.
FREE After Care is provided between 12pm – 3.30pm on Friday.
- Friday aftercare bookings are made via My Family Lounge App.
- Bookings must be made 24 hrs before the session.
- Cancellation must be made 24 hours before the start time of the session or a $36 (which is our aftercare fee) fee will be charged per child.
Our wonderful BOSH Club staff are qualified and experienced Early Childhood Educators, with many years of experience. They provide the highest level of care in a warm and happy environment, forging strong connections with the children. Staff have a current working with Children check and are trained in First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis.
Where is the service located?
The BOSH Club is located on-site at Bialik College. All children attending the service must be dropped off in the morning or collected in the afternoon by an authorised person. Entry MUST be via the Tooronga Rd entrance as other entrances (including the Sports Centre carpark) will be locked.
- $18.80 Before Care
- $38.60 After Care
- $93.35 Vacation Care + incursions
Before Care: Monday to Friday 7.15am to 8:30am
After Care: Monday to Thursday 3.30pm to 6pm. Friday 12pm to 5pm
Vacation Care: Monday to Friday 7.15am to 6pm